About Me

My photo
A simple way to keep everyone up to date on my life as a young adult and college student.

Friday, August 5, 2011

The Countdown

So, only a few more days until i brave the ferocity of rush week at the University of Idaho. That was a joke, i'm actually anticipating it to be a ton of fun. Anyways, if you're looking for a magnificent work of grammatical correctedness within each of my postings, i can assure you there will be no such thing, and i gather you have gathered that evidence yourself from the last few lines.

Packing is never fun, and i actually really do not enjoy it at all. I am one of those people who needs a list when shoving my items into those magnificent cardboard boxes, and no such list has been given to me. Also, this is not a weekend sleepover either. I'm packing for the year (or at least semester) and being the last sibling of three I do feel a sense that i am abandoning my family (okay an hour and a half away is not necessarily abandonment).

The thrill of being out on my own is eclipsing any sort of nervousness i have right now. I'm sure once that first week has passed it will hit me, and the story will be a little different, but right now... LET'S GO!! So many things to take care of however.

I think my biggest mindset is preparing my spiritual body armor right now. Though it's hard when you've been so busy, but that's really never an excuse with God. He made time for me, the least i can do is set aside some for him, yeah? Welp, that being said i am going to use this time to get to know the creator a little bit.

Thank you for reading! I'll be posting more soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment