About Me

My photo
A simple way to keep everyone up to date on my life as a young adult and college student.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Owls, Keys, and Fleur de Lis...

So, this new chapter of my life is shaping up nicely so far, however; it is such a different atmosphere. All summer  God was definitely preparing me to test my mettle, asking if what I loved and believed in was actually what I loved and believed in. The past few days, that test has been as strong as ever, and i'll have you know that i'm sticking to my guns, not just my perfectly toned and nicely shaped biceps, but, oh... you catch my drift, yeah?

Anyways, this is me on Bid Day at my new home Kappa Kappa Gamma with three ladies I greatly esteem...


They are perhaps some of the most BEA-utiful ladies you will ever meet inside and out, and definitely make living in the house SO much fun. Unfortunately I do not have more pictures than this, but fear not! There will be more!

To close this entry (i know, small one today, but just wait) I would like to "assign" some homework. Really just check it out, Romans 12:2. I feel like i'll be living by this verse this next year.

Thank you so much for reading! Feel free to post a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment